SUMMER SKINCARE TIPS & TRICKS - BY FEATURED GUEST BLOGGER @DAWNAMADOR
With Spring and Summer upon us, it can become confusing how to maintain glowing skin without over exfoliating and making your skin sensitive to the sun, and summer elements.
My go to product line this time of year is, Eminence Organic Skincare. Eminence has a rage of organic and biodynamic skincare products that leave your skin hydrated, protected, and glowing from head to toe!
My favorite Eminence products that keep me glowing and sun damage free are part of Eminence's new Microgreens Detox Collection. I am absolutely in love with the, Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant. This powder to foam exfoliant cleanses the skin from impurities to reveal a bright and glowing complexion without using harsh chemicals that can make your skin sensitive to the sun.
To protect my skin and fight sun damage, I use the Bright Skin Moisturizer with SPF 30. This amazing moisturizer protects my skin from the sun as well as helps repair my skin from any current sun damage.
DAWN'S summer skin tips:
- Eat plenty of greens and antioxidants. I love throwing kale and blueberries into my smoothies, as well as drinking green tea. Having a high level of phytonutrients will give you a glowing complexion.
- Stay hydrated by drinking three liters of water a day.
- Wear a hat while you're hiking on the weekends, or frolicking in the sun. This will give you an added layer of protection.
FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW:
- "Location" by Khalid
- "Intro" by the XX
- "All Time Low" by John Bellion
- "Unsteady" by X Ambassadors
- "Million Reasons" by Lady Gaga
FAVORITE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE:
"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee