BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS RECIPE
First of all, who doesn't LOVE bananas w/ chocolate? Secondly, in a muffin - that's vegan + gluten-free and tastes like heaven? Hello!! Come to mama/papa - stat!! asap!! PRONTO!! Easy to make and even easier to enjoy!! (PS: I feed these to nonvegan/gf folk all the time and they're like, "um... MORE PLEASE - STAT!! ASAP!! PRONTO!!"
Okay, okay... enough of the silliness. Enjoy, Tribe!!:)
Sending YOU Good Vibes,
- 1 box of SIMPLE Mills Banana Muffin/Bread Mix
- 3 flax eggs (Use 1 tbsp of flax mill per egg combined w/ 2-3 tbs of water. *3 tbsp of flax meal and 6-9 tbsp of water for this recipe.*)
- 1/3 cup of avocado oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of raw coconut nectar (I recommend using Coconut Secret's. See pic.)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 brown banana (the browner, the better)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Use a mixer to combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a large bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and lightly mix again.
- Grease muffin pan or fill w/ paper liners.
- Fill each muffin about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool (if you have the willpower) and ENJOY.