AVOCADO TOAST RECIPE
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
2 slices of sprouted bread 🍞
1 avocado 🥑
2 tablespoons Kite Hill chive cream cheese
1/4 lemon 🍋
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Cut and smash the avocado.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the avocado, lemon, salt and mix to desired consistency. (We prefer chunky.)
- Toast your sprouted bread until it's golden brown.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Kite Hill cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Divide the avocado mix up between the two slices of bread and spread.
- Top it off with a dash of pepper and pine nuts on each slice.